Monday, March 13, 2006

Last minute preparation: Time to be well prepared guys!

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone ,
 
Owh! It?s coming closer, the camp will start tomorrow. It?s the Freaky Friday coming up. I?m nervous, worried  and so excited.
 
Today will be our final day for preparation. We have to make sure everything goes fine just as what we?ve plan. I?m still busy practicing the total physical response (TPR)  with the TPR committee members (Shai, Sue, Oshin and Famy). We have all the movements and the synchronization but we still have to live out for better performance on that day.
 
I?m not done with my clothing yet, I didn?t pack anything. It seems like I don?t have enough time to park myself and do the stuffing but that must not be a fine reason (hehe) .
 
I?ve prepared letter for Dr Hafidz Omar, Miss Fatimah Puteh, Mr Asram Sulaiman, Mr Abdul Razak Idris as well as Audio and Video Unit (Fac of Edu) but I have problem in delivering the letter. I?ve been to their office several time but they are not in. After 3 times searching here and there, I managed to hand the letter to Mr Asram Sulaiman and Video Audio Unit . I decide to slip the letters for Mr Abdul Razak, Dr Hafidz and Miss Fatimah since we are running out of time. I really hope they get the letters and was all informed about the camp.
 
After all the difficulties, I really hope that the camp will end successfully . I suppose everybody have given their best for this big event as we are going all out for it. This camp will be the greatest moment ever happens in TESL ever. Come on say to yourself, ?No I won?t be afraid as long as we stand together?. We will see.
 
See you all there! bEST OF LUCK..
 
NURDALIATY (D.A.L.E.A)


Brings words and photos together (easily) with
PhotoMail - it's free and works with Yahoo! Mail.

No comments: