Tuesday, March 28, 2006

contributions to the language camp..

Just like a blink of eyes, and the camp was over, a few weeks  ago..After waiting for so long and having a hectic month of preparations, depressions, sacrifices, conflicts, happiness etc..at last we made it. Congratulations to all Cosmic teslians and Mr g.
 
The best experience that I valued during the language camp was to be assigned as the emcee ( Master of ceremonies ) for Camp idol on Saturday night, alone. I was shocked when I got the task in just about 20 ? 30 minutes before the idol function began. I needed to prepare my speech, at the same time; I was sweating from my TPR practice with other TPR committees, and got to rush for my meals, evening bath and needed to dress on time.
 
Few minutes before the Camp idol started, I had to announce about the new ?rule?, ( Jurors ) which confused me a little bit, but thanks a lot to Shylen for helping me to work with ?it?. And I guessed the Camp Idol was successfully done even though I was not as energetic as Ryan Seacrast or Aznil Nawawi. But, I had try my best and thanks God, I completed it at last? so, any comment about my performance that night? Feel free to do it yaa!!
 
Nothing much to say about my part, just some efforts and helps that I had put in guiding my Yellow Cat members who were very independent and great people to be with..
 
About the TPR session which had been conducted by Bro. Shylen, Bro. Fahmy, Sis Sue, Sis Dalea and I, was quite chaos but the participants seemed enjoy and having fun with that morning exercises..
 
Not to forget, My partner, Dalea and I had also conducted Guess it! game session and it was successfully done by us..
thank you again, Dalea.
 
o.s.h.i.n @ nurdayana izyan
 


Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Oshin,
Thanks for mentioning my name several times in your reports.We shared the hard and the good times together before and after the camp.I really appreciate it.I'm impressed that you can handled the camp idol by yourself and it ended fine.It's better if you can joke around that night but let you be yourself.Who knows one day you'll be like Oprah Winfrey hehe..
Sincere,
D.A.L.E.A

Anonymous said...

Dear Izyan..
I think that you doing a great job as the MC that night..i mean really a good job..you interact with the audience fabolously and i really think you have a vast amount of experience for being MC before if we look by the way you handle the event.i would really like to have you as my MC if i have the choice to do so..So, congrate on the job well done...

Anonymous said...

Hello...oshin.

I'm enjoyed during the Camp Idol Song. As the emcee, you had done a good job that night. Even it was a last minute job, but I proud because you dare to take the challenge and it proves that Oshin is a confident person. Personally, I can see that sometimes, you come out with spontaneusly script. That was very good! But I do believe, if you had been given more time, you can do better than this. You can ask the participants, and I bet no one of them know that you only prepared yourselves 30 minutes before the camp idol song start. Keep it up!!!!


M.i.M.i.E.y.A.n.A

Anonymous said...

hye Oshin..

it's me..Watt..how are you? Oshin, I must have to tell you this..during the Camp Idol night, I just felt that you were a different person that I know before... at first i'm quite shocked that it was you, with your sweetest smiling and glittering of your eyes...hehe..I was impressed that you had shown your hidden talent to became such a lively emcee..I didn't see any nervous from on and you just handled it smoothly and steadily...high five for you friend!

yours,
-Watt-

Anonymous said...

hye Oshin..

it's me..Watt..how are you? Oshin, I must have to tell you this..during the Camp Idol night, I just felt that you were a different person that I know before... at first i'm quite shocked that it was you, with your sweetest smiling and glittering of your eyes...hehe..I was impressed that you had shown your hidden talent to became such a lively emcee..I didn't see any nervous from YOU and YOU just handled it smoothly and steadily...high five for you friend!

yours,
-Watt-