Thursday, March 30, 2006

Things to be improved....

This would be the final one. So, I would like to highlight on certain things that could be improved for the next language camp.
 
Firstly is on the facilitator part. We should be friendly to the participants, always smile, care about them, join them during the mealtime and treat them as our friend.
Facilitators should be ready and prepared themselves enough for any possibilities that might be happened during the camp. 
Secondly is on the time management part. Facilitator must be punctual all the time. Never let the participants wait for us because this could lead to bad impressions on the participants? side. They might think that the facilitators are not serious with their job and lack of discipline.
Finally yet importantly, I want to comment on the partnership part. I personally think that it might be better if the arrangement of partnership involves persons who know each other very well.
Therefore, this will avoid any miscommunication and confusion during the facilitating time.
 
Anyway, I really enjoyed myself during the camp and I hoped that others felt the same way too. We learned a lot from this camp and I valued it as one of my sweetest memories to be remembered in my life.
 
Learn from the mistakes we made and I hope it will be better for the next camp.
 
Oshin @ n.u.r.d.a.y.a.n.a i.z.y.a.n


Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.

No comments: