Sunday, March 19, 2006

Contributions for the camp

 My CoNtRiBuTiOnS.....
 
            Assalamualaikum and hi friends. Welcome back! I'm still feel tired actually. It was probably because I did not get enough rest. But I'm happy because now I can hold, kiss and hug my daughters. Only god knows how much I missed them.......
            Flashback to last saturday, we arrived at 12.30pm. It was a little bit late actually.  So that we can only started  our programme at 2 pm. Basically, we have to change our plan A to plan B due to time constraints. Moreover, the participants had been divided into two groups which one one group played outside and the other game played inside the hall.Sadly, there were a few games that cannot be played including my game. I feel sorry to those group that cannot performed their game especially after they had put full efforts preparing the materials. What I really learnt was anything could happen in last minutes.
           Even the language camp did not happened as we planned, but I feel happy and satisfied because we had give our best. Since I did not carried any big responsibilities, my attention was most to my group Black Cat and first aid team. There were four participants who did not feeling well. Luckily, it was not a serious cases because they only had a headache. I think they must be too tired playing the whole day. So as usual, panodol is the best solution.
          Second day was challenging to me because one participant was not feeling well. She had a migraine and looked so pale. She even cannot go out from the room and just laying down on the bed. She did not bring her medicine, that's why I worried because I don't know what pills can reduce her migraine. The best way, I gave to her some bread with planta and 2 tablets panadols. I asked her to sleep and rest. I leaved her with 3 bottles mineral water. Thank you to Lenny, Masliza, Nik and Hanim for your helped. Girlz, for your informations, that sick girl had sent sms to me and thankful for our concerned.  
          Before I end, thanks once again to all of you that had make our language camp become real. To Mr.G also, thanks for your guided and advice. This is one of the precious experience that I gain in UTM. I hope it can help me in future.
 
 
 
M.i.M.i.E.y.A.N.A ' 06

 


Relax. Yahoo! Mail virus scanning helps detect nasty viruses!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dearest M.A.M.A mimie :

‘I know you can
Be what you wanna be
If you work hard at it
you’ll be where you wanna be’

I respect you for your spirit and patience that you had during the camp. I knew that you missed your daughters very much, but it was amazing that you could handle the situation professionally when it comes to this commitment..
Anyway, the camp was over and I hope that you feel relieve enough now..
We were lucky to have you as the first aid leader because you did your job very well, and I am sure that you are the best selected person to handle it..bravo!

Hope u have a nice day then..

Oshin_8

Anonymous said...

hello mimie..

it's me, anem.. i'm happy to be with you during the camp. it was fun! i still could remember the day when you burst into tears when you seen a cute baby! however, i'm proud of you that you can give a commitment for our language camp. nice to be friends with you.

friends ever,
-shanem-