Friday, March 10, 2006

Last minute preparations

Today is 10 March 2006 and it's the last day preparation for ELC. Meeting will be held at 3 pm as I scratch my time to sit and jot things that should and had been done. The continuation of ELC is at the edge. My task towards the camp starts as I have to compile manual for Play Day. Thank you everyone for giving me the cooperation in photostating 26 copies.
 
Materials for ?Command and Conquer? are fully ready.
 
T-shirt is ready and I hope everyone is satisfied with the design as it is for me. It is my first time designing and thank you to Mr G for the guidance.
 
Documentation is ready to be used as the faci?s manual and program book has been sent to be printed.  
 
Camera is with me right now and it?s ready to be used, as I?ll be using Nik?s camera as the main camera during the camp. Thank you Nik!muahs5?
 
Name tags are ready and had been distributed.
 
Cheering is marvelous and we practiced it almost every evening and not forgotten our cheer leader Ms Lenny and Ms Mimie with the positive spirits you showed us.
 
Being a group faci means emotionally and physically prepared for the big day.
 
At this point I would like to give credits for those who helped a lot in making things ready for tonight and tomorrow.
Lenny  -           thanks a lot for helping out in preparing the faci?s manual and program book, and of course in checking the grammar too. Once you are teacher always a teacher? and also for the tag?.i know you keep ?the? additional one too?heheheheheh?.
Nik       -           my dear roommate. Thanks for being such a wonderful roommate and understood my duty and also helping out here and there.
Poo      -           thanks for staying 11 hours in my room doing the faci?s manual and the program book.
Bae      -           our project manager. Thank you for the trusts you have given me.
The rest           -           thank you for helping emotionally.
 
Lastly, I hope this camp going to be one of the memorable days for me in UTM. Thank you to Mr G for your guidance and for trust you gave in completing my tasks.
Tanjung Bidara Resort? here we come?.
 
Salina.SAM
salina2309@yahoo.com


Yahoo! Mail
Bring photos to life! New PhotoMail makes sharing a breeze.

No comments: