Sunday, March 12, 2006

reflection 3

LAST MINUET PREPERATIONS
 
Assalamualaikum and a good hectic day for everyone.
 
ELC is coming near. Near enough to get you all haywired. Everyone seems to be very busy with their own preparations. Good luck to all of you. My last minuet preps,? Hmmm? I will divide to two sections; one, technical preparations. As a continuation of my previous ignorant mistake concerning the PA system, I struggled myself fooling around the education faculty all evening searching for the good channel to have the permission to borrow the PA system. Wai and I did search around the perimeter before lunch on Monday but we did not find any clue that leads to what we were looking for.  As I thought it was too late, at last there was still some bright lights awaited me from the distance that I could still reach. My pretty queen of the camp Bae told me that I should go to the audio-visual unit to ask about the correct procedure to have the system. So I went there and found Mr. Ali, one of the technicians in the audio visual unit. He told me that I just have to prepare a simple formal letter amplified by Mr.G?s signature as the lecturer of the course and the system will be completely temporarily ours! On Thursday, Bae assisted me on that kind of formal real borrowing procedure as Wai could not accompany me with the process since he was the attending one of his classes at that time. You know why I need bae?s help? I need her nice new Iswara car to carry the system as my old RX-Z ?horse? can not do the job. Pergh?. Thanks a lot Bae?
My second preparation was my game plan preparation. As we call it a last minute preparation, Wai and I did our last game plan preparation at the night before Friday?
We decided to retain the two dices that we designed and used at the play day previously. Thanks a lot wai for spending some more of your time coming to my fully disastrous and unorganized room in KTC all the way from College 15. Heh, when we were done with the small pieces of letters that we will use on the camp day that night, my room really looked like a cosy place for pregnant cat to have a nice all day long sleep. I do not mind really. I like cats anyway.
I surely hope that I did not leave any other points behind as I am going to stop here for now. Last but not least, thanks Mr. G, Thanks Bae, Thanks Wai and thanks to all my classmates that have helped me either directly or indirectly for the sake of our camp!!!
 
 
Thank you so much!!!
 
FaHmY
 

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi fahmy,
i really liked the way you take things easy at the camp and that's the way we should react i guess. i do see that you were contributing on the PA system with Y but wihout you guys things will really be messed up. good job and thanks for the help and support that you have gave me.see ya..