Friday, March 10, 2006

Last Minute Preparation...

Last Minute Preparation?
As for the last minute preparation, there are lots of things to be managed before all of us depart to our camp site: Tanjung Bidara Resort, Malacca.  Again, my team-mate (NINIE) and I need to prepare the materials for our game ?SPEECHLESS?. We were noticed that the participants have reached to 100 KTF + K9 students, so the group should be about 10 groups. Therefore, the materials prepared should be enough for these 10 groups to be played on last day camp; Sunday.
Meantime, I still doing practice for the cheers group and for our surprise-surprise performance and also memorizing every new step made.  I was matched with POO in PINK CAT team, so we have to create and find a song and cheers for our group. I?m thinking of the song ?A new Day has Come?, but if it?s not we shall change it.  Lastly, I will look on those stuffs that I need to bring along for the camp; camp T-shirt, facilitator tag, ribbon, song lyrics, etc. I?ll pack it all right after this.
 I?ve already asked permission and inform my love one, so that?s okay.
To Learn English, is to Love English
English is fun.
 
Yours;
NORLELAWATEE/ Mrs. Aizan  
 

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

No comments: