Thursday, March 09, 2006

My Reflection for Play Day

The Indulging Play Day ? (-18.02.2006- in memories?.)
 
I was naturally had an energetic strength to start off the day. It was 18 FEBRUARY 2006 on Saturday morning as I woke up early as usual after my door was knocked by OSHIEN? yea Oshien? I?m heading to take my bath. Well, since the night before the day, I had prepared myself purposely for the play day ? the outfit should be in black color T-shirt and plus jeans (this might be BAE?s idea), yet all the game materials for my team (Ninie and me); ?THE SPEECHLESS? should be ready (the color coded cards with nouns, adjectives, progressive verbs and some additional conditions just to make people in trouble? and fun?).
It seemed ages I never had such a truly, deeply and madly play day since I left my childhood time, which I would rather spend the whole day playing with all my gangs. The play day really did remind me of those days I left behind; the joys, laughter and cheers, friendships, team spirits and not too bad to say such a ridiculous argumentation to defend for the sake of my team.  It was an indulging day for me having fun just like a primary school kid... hehehe?
Overall, I would say that I?m glad to have the day; I gained lots of experiences about handling games in an ESL classroom, became closer with my classmates and perhaps acted other than usual in the class. Not to forget to acknowledge my Language Games (SHL 3652) lecturer; Mr. Ghazali for his honest comments in term of improving my group?s game for this forthcoming Language Camp in Tanjung Bidara Resort, Melaka.
Sincerely, a bouquet of roses to the board of committee for your well done jobs.  Last but not least, Thanks so much for my dearest husband for his full supports and understanding me in any situations always all the time. Okay guys, keep in touch..!
 
Yours;
-NORLELAWATEE/Mrs. Aizan-
 
 
 

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

No comments: