Thursday, March 30, 2006

Hi everyone !

My contributions for the camp.
 At last, the camp is over. Actually I am very relieved fro its over. Even though all of us went through a hard time in making this camp a successful one, I am very sure that we must have forgotten those hurtful things by now. Come on?life has never been perfect to anyone?Anyway, my part of contributions is: As group facilitator, I was in my group facilitating my group member s with my partner Nik. We were there for them all the time except for Camp Idol, but I must say that they really did well even though they didn?t win. I hope I did my part with the group and also hope that there will be a permanent relationship between me and my group members after the camp. I am seeing few of them at K9 quite often actually. Apart from that, I was the Master of Ceremony for the Drama presentation. Mardiana was there with me carrying out the same task. I am happy that I was given that opportunity. As for the ?Drawing Blind?, Diana and I did put a lot effort in finding and drawing the picture on the eve of the camp. When we recall those sleepless nights and tired moments now, it seems like we still have not done the best. We human never been satisfied in anything right?I must thank my fellow friends Diana, Pooh and Asotha for being  such a great help at times before and also during the camp.
 Finally, I would like to thank Mr G for exposing us to a very big environment and it was very useful and meaningful at the same time. I would also like to thank the rest of my classmates for helping each other during the camp?without all of you, the camp will be carried out smoothly.
 Thank you guys?

-Vimalah  Velayutham-


Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Vimmy…you did a great job. I was so impressed with you. I’m sure your group members will miss you so much. Haha. After a hard work and sleepless night, I know you are relaxed now. During the camp, I see you work so hard…running here and there especially when the group is divided into two big groups. You must be very tired…right. Even though things did not go on as what we expected, somehow…we still successfully conduct the game to an end. Human is not perfect but….we try to make it near to perfect….so….be happy.

Anonymous said...

first of all,... my heartiest congrats. this camp had proved that we are one bunch of tough girls. and happy to say that your are one of them. you had inspired me in many way. never would have i succeded in achieveing my task without your help. you were there to guide me all the way.

Anonymous said...

hey vivian..

good job at the camp..though u always look as if u gona faint anytime,you we're really energetic& hardworking throughout the camp..I was impressed hehe. I agree with your comments and as for your future suggestions, I feel everyone should take note.

shy

Anonymous said...

First of all well done for the good job... i notice you had a hard time but let me tell you that you are not alone.You did a good job before and during the camp. You managed to handle your group well with your partner. And at last you managed to remember the cheer lines.

Anonymous said...

Dear Vimm…

I felt a little bit disappointed that you’re not having a proper dinner during the camp. I mean all of you. I really don’t know. They handle all the menus. Vimm..you’re done a really great job while handling the game outside the hall. I really admire that. You’re able to conduct that and manage it until the end of the game. I think most of the facilitators done their good job. But, I feel that you are so committed. Thanks.

nini