Sunday, March 26, 2006

shanem's contribution to the camp

Hi Guys!
 
Guess whose back? Back again, Orange back, Tell a friend? Ha-Ha. It?s me again. So, how?s life after the camp? Well, as for me, I?m not feeling very well after coming back from the camp. I got throat ache and a really bad flu. This was maybe due to the hot weather at Tanjung Bidara, which was near to the beach. Pity me! As we all know, after returning back from camp there are so many assignments waiting to be done. Huh... Only God knows how I feel at this time.
     Ok, so I am here to reflect on my contribution to the camp. Basically, all of us were given our own responsibility and tasks during the camp. So much so, what I can say about my contribution towards the camp can be divided into two parts.
The first part was my contribution as a facilitator. As all of you have known, I supposed, I have been assigned to facilitate the ?Orange Cat? group with Vinothan. Ha-ha. Personally, I have contributed and did my best to the Orange Cat group. I have done a research on good songs for them to perform during the Camp Idol, and also I prepared them two cheer songs for the group. (The first song was from Britney and the second was by Eminem).  For searching the cheer songs, I have to thank Dalea for helping me. Thank you, dear. Both of us were helping each other searching for the lovely cheer songs for our own group. We changed the lyrics to make it more appropriate and fantastic, of course. Instead of that, I think I have contributed lot of ideas for my group in order for them to prepare themselves for the activities given. For example, I gave ideas on the movements that they should do to make their performance livelier during the Camp Idol, and also I gave them my views on how to manage the drama and guess what, they did it very well. (I?m proud of them! Go Orange Cat!) Overall, for this first part, I tried to contribute my very best as a facilitator and also as a sister or friend to them. I explained and tried to guide all the difficulties that they were faced at the camp, I shared my knowledge of English with them and the best moment was when we shared the laughter together. (It was superb!)
The second part was on my contribution to the camp itself. Apart from the responsibilities and tasks that I should do, as I could remember, during the camp, half of the facilitators including me were in charge of the outside groups.  At that time, many things crop up without our conscious such as the materials provided were not enough, no suitable places to do the activities and so on. However, all of us tried to contribute our best giving ideas and opinions to overcome the problems, and fortunately we managed to control the situation. I still remember I ran to find plastic garbage as a material for the blind folded game and tried to catch with Bae as quickly as possible to ensure what games that we have to play next, as the groups outside played different games with the groups inside of the hall. It seemed tough, but trust me I gained lots of experienced through it and I?m happy at least we managed to organize the language camp successfully.
I guess that?s all about my contribution to the camp. See you guys in my last reflection of the language camp.
 
Truly, Madly, Deeply Me,
NORSYARIZA HANIM @ S.H.A.N.E.M
 
 
 
 


New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC for low, low rates.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hye anem...

Thanks for your nice comment...I felt so glad actually to be partner with you during the Amazing race because deep inside me I'm pretty sure that it would be more amusing and enlightening when you are around...It's true we had spent lots of time together and I really enjoy the time. Anem you have done excellent job for your group: The Orange Cat, what I would say is you are strong and never give up friend...

yours,
-Watt-

salina said...

Anem....
to know u more just before the camp make my social network grew. i'm glad we spent those hassle nights preparing the dance, although we didn't perform it, but still the best part is to get to know u closer. well... u did it Orange Cat!! with ur lovely partner... hehe... good luck for the coming exams and see u around.

Anonymous said...

hi anem....

personally, I really proud with you when you agreed to be the faci with vinot for orange cat. yeah, every cat's group had female faci except you. but you showed that it was not a big matter. i can see your hard effort guiding your group especially during the drama part. you're so worried for your group progress on the second day. but, actually i'm enjoyed watching the uncle pandir's drama. it's really fun. I can't see any weaknesses from your group during the drama part. Congaratulations, anem! You had gave the best in you for your group and i believe your orange cat's group must feel the same way as I do.

Anonymous said...

hi anem....

personally, I really proud with you when you agreed to be the faci with vinot for orange cat. yeah, every cat's group had female faci except you. but you showed that it was not a big matter. i can see your hard effort guiding your group especially during the drama part. you're so worried for your group progress on the second day. but, actually i'm enjoyed watching the uncle pandir's drama. it's really fun. I can't see any weaknesses from your group during the drama part. Congaratulations, anem! You had gave the best in you for your group and i believe your orange cat's group must feel the same way as I do.

M.i.M.i.E.y.A.n.A

Anonymous said...

Hello dear,
You have done a good job with Orange cat,you have the confidence.At least your group win something.Before the camp,you have been very busy practicing for the song and I heard that you are the choreographer hehe..Anyway,thank you for joining the TPR slot that morning.