Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Advice to Things to Avoid.

Things to Avoid
 
Assalammualaikum and hello?
 
I guess that every one of us has learnt something from the camp. Like me myself, I gained lots of experiences which I admit as a precious knowledge for my life. Everybody makes mistake, and we must learn from the mistake if we want to success. All of us know that the place for the camp was too far and that had taken lots of our time to start off with what we had planned as in the tentative. I think that we didn?t prepare for the plan B to back up for any contingency that might be happened. Anyhow, it was great that we could overcome the sudden situation right on the spot. Well done to all of us?
Planning is important in anything that we do to determine whether or not we will success. Looking back from what we?ve done, we did plan, but might be there was some leakage about it. I guess that all of us need to sit in a meeting before assigning tasks to ensure that everybody understands and agree own responsibility and have self-satisfaction. The point is every one of us just be given the tasks yet need to cope ourselves with the different style of a new partner which would lead to misunderstanding and also influence our mood. Whatever it is the best thing is we must respect each other and clarify ourselves with anything that we were unclear and just avoid making other people confused with what we didn?t understand.
Whatever feedback that we got, supportive or underestimate us but at least we know that we have all out for camp. Congratulation guys?
 
Yours,
NORLELAWATEE/Mrs. Aizan
 
 

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum, watie....

I agree with you when you said planning is an important factor in order to make something become successful. Yes, we should always prepared with plan B because anything could happened. I believe everyone of us had learnt from the mistakes. I guess if we had given another chance, surely we can do better than this camp. However, I'm really respect our team because we still managed handling the camp profesionally. This team are really great.

Anonymous said...

I agree with you when you said planning is an important factor in order to make something become successful. Yes, we should always prepared with plan B because anything could happened. I believe everyone of us had learnt from the mistakes. I guess if we had given another chance, surely we can do better than this camp. However, I'm really respect our team because we still managed handling the camp profesionally. This team are really great.

M.i.M.i.E.Y.a.N.a

Anonymous said...

assalamualaikum..
My dearest Sis Watee...
All human did mistake and we did it too.However we need to becareful next time because we didn't want to repeat the same mistakes.Take what have happened as a loyal teacher. Doing job with different people sometimes make us feel uncomfortable and face problems because we are not close to, however it is time to learn socializing with other people.May god bless you....o.k..that's all from me. Bye..
## Masliza Mat Zali ##

Anonymous said...

Dear Watt,
You are one of the cheerleaders,you perform well.Everybody is talking about you being very sporting that you join the dance.I'm proud of you.I know you are a bit dissapointed for your game not been played but trust me your game was interesting.I know how much effort have you been given to prepare the game,it's just that sometimes things need to be tolerated and we have to be flexible.Anyway,you have done your best..I knew it.

Sincere,
D.A.L.E.A

Anonymous said...

hi mrs. aizan>>>

Just wanted you to know that I really appreciate your time, supports and helping hands before, during and after the language camp.. You are really a great friend to be with and I want to thank you for that. Eventhough we did not spend enough time together during the camp, but i do feel that we were always being supportive to each other. Good luck for your future undertaking and I'm hoping that you will keep strong for any challenges that you mught face in your life..
last but not least, I guess that you did well in facilitating the pink cat group with your poo..

well done!!

oshin_8