Sunday, March 19, 2006

our contribution.....


Our Contribution to the Camp

Hai to my dearest classmates?K?K.

First of all, I congratulate every facilitator because done a very great job
to make this camp successful as per scheduled without any
problems?K..CONGRATULATIONS COSMIC TESLIANS!!!....Especially for director
Arbaiyah Abdul Rahim for her leadership and advices throughout the camp.

Actually I believe that this camp brought many benefits for everyone
especially for the committee members and participants. For participants, it
is a very good, fun and enjoyable experience for them but for us
(facilitator) we are really happy because organized such a wonderful camp.
We got an experience on how to handle this kind of language camp and it will
be useful in future.

Actually everyone had contributed a lot for this camp. This is what we
called a true TEAMWORK?KWithout teamwork; I think this camp won??t be
successful. I enjoyed a lot and helped each other in every aspect to
maintain a good teamwork. Every bureau and high committee members really
worked hard for the camp.

What I want to share with everyone is as organizing committee, we done a
great work and as a result satisfied us and our objectives are achieved. At
the same time, we must thank to Pn Khairuzillah Khalil and Pn Hanim for
their contributions for this camp. They are the main contributor for the
camp.
And finally, SYABAS to COSMIC TESLIANS and also the committee members from
Camp Organizer K9.

SYABAS!!!!!

Vinothan S.Ramayah

_________________________________________________________________
Find love online with MSN Personals.
http://match.msn.com.my/match/mt.cfm?pg=channel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done Vinod…you did a good job…it seem that many participants like you….hehe….you change a lot ….during this game…you seriously do your works and I was so impressed with you. I know you did put a lot of effort for this camp. Thanks a lot for helping me when I need your help. You did make the situation better. But one more thing is that…the food is awful. Anyway…I know it’s not your fault. You did a great job…keep on moving…..remember the ocean and pool….waiting…haha