Friday, March 10, 2006

LaST MiNuTe PRePaRaTioN............


Hello everyone?! Hmm.., our English language camp will
be held soon. So how?s everything, guys..? All of you
must be very busy right now to settle down anything
that still is not ready yet. It also goes the same to
me. There are many things that I need to look for
before we start our camp tonight. Last night, me and
my game partner, Miss Murni Salina, slept quite late
at almost 4am in order to prepare our game?s
materials. We selected an unscramble short story as
the task for participants to rearrange it in sequence
after they reach the last check point for command and
conquer game before they can continue to whose clues
game. As you all know, our game needs the participants
to be blind-folded so we need to prepare some cloth
for that. However, since the organizer cannot prepare
the cloth, so the participants need to bring their own
?tudung?. Hmm?settle on that?and thanks Sal for being
such the best ?flexible? partner for me..mmuaahhh!!!

Oh yes?forget to mention that I have also prepared the
clues and tasks for ?The Amazing Race? that our
participants will need to go through. I searched the
riddles from net and think of some tasks for the
participants before they can get the clues. Well, as
mentioned by Mr.G, the tasks must have the educational
characteristics..so do not worry Mr G, we are not
going to ask them to do the stupid things before they
get the clues. It?s just that we might put some
naughty surprise in it. Hehehe.. 
Besides that, I also joined the cheer practice for a
week before our camp start. Hmm..i really admire the
spirit of the cheer shown by our cheer leader?guess
who..? well, who else that have this enthusiastic
attitude?hehehe?Miss Lenny Jong?.! Congrats Len for
being such a patient and dedicated cheer leader for
our camp. Without your spirit, I don?t think we can
manage to perform the cheer well?go lenny!?go lenny?!
Let?s get loud?! Hehe..  ?Are you
ready???...it?s like this y?all???
Ok..what else can I say here..i think I better stop
now. It?s almost 3pm and I need to prepare myself for
our camp briefing this evening. So guys..hope all of
us will enjoy the camp and last but not least?Let?s
get loud?!!! Yeah?!!!

Luv...
- NIK HANIZA -

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

No comments: