Monday, March 27, 2006

My Contribution for the Camp

My Contribution for the Game.
 
Assalamualaikum and Hiii guys?
The game 2 was over?everything has swiftly gone and the sweetest moment is safely kept in our endless memory encountered in UTM?
Every one of us plays important roles and has made contributions for the camp 2. Since the night of the ice-breaking in KTF, I felt so excited to facilitate those participants in the camp. I make myself enjoy the opening session as to pleasure them and make them comfortable with me. Actually, I?ve prepared a cheer song and a camp idol song for my team: The Pink Cat. By this, I?ve made a brainstorm with my click; Dalea, to find out a more versatile cheer song instead of singing the common one.
Before we left UTM to Tanjung Bidara, I took all rewards provided for the winners, loaded it into the bus.  After checking in the hotel resort, I was rushing to the hall to ensure my team: The Pink Cat received all the information clearly. I played my role as a facilitator to the Pink Cat team. As before any game started, I will slot short briefing about to play the game, the rules and the durations given. I joint the outside teams nearby the pool for half of the games. I tried to find out place for my team to play such games and supported them each and everywhere I can.
I know everyone of us was rushing here and there to perform the most of our ability for the camp. I was under the safety team, just be prepared myself for any contingency happens. Just one thing about the broken glass during the drama time, I gave my hand to settle up the messy glasses and made a report to the registration counter for help.
I was assigned to be at the checkpoint 5 with Hanim during the Amazing Race.  It was fun to test the participants before simply gave them the clue of the checkpoint to move on the game.
I joint the cosmic TESLIAN?s cheer group and the group performance. It was amazing and gained new experience from it. I guess that?s all for now. See you in my final reflection.
 
Yours,
NORLELAWATEE/Mrs. Aizan   
 
 

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hye watt,

it seemed fun right during handling the checkpoints? i still can remember it well. i'm happy to work with u at that time. i supposed we had spent plenty time together at tanjung bidara. it was fun! and one more thing your 'pink cat' group was superb! they did it very well. i like the cheer songs! hehe.. cogratulations to you and your partner..
friends,
-shanem-

Anonymous said...

hye anem...

Thanks for your nice comment...I felt so glad actually to be partner with you during the Amazing race because deep inside me I'm pretty sure that it would be more amusing and enlightening when you are around...It's true we had spent lots of time together and I really enjoy the time. Anem you have done excellent job for your group: The Orange Cat, what I would say is you are strong and never give up friend...

Anonymous said...

hye anem...

Thanks for your nice comment...I felt so glad actually to be partner with you during the Amazing race because deep inside me I'm pretty sure that it would be more amusing and enlightening when you are around...It's true we had spent lots of time together and I really enjoy the time. Anem you have done excellent job for your group: The Orange Cat, what I would say is you are strong and never give up friend...

yours,
-Watt-

6:51 PM