Monday, July 28, 2003

Yaoza!!!!What's Up!!!

hi ya!!!How's everyone outhere?Can't wait for the nest camp huh?wow, I'm impress...you guys are so.....energetic and beyond control (kennie,don't roll your eyes...)anyway, as I was saying..boy,you people are restless...don't no what to do with all the free time and extra energy you have?Well, may be you can help me do my assingments..wicked!!!!Anyway,I hope everyone is safe and sound..where ever you are..remember.the truth is out there!As for Noni.. don't be sad, well, you have to wotk harder I guess....Keep blogin and visit other's page as well,you'll be suprise!!Ala......so sad la because no one wants to write to you...ala..ala.....canggung..he..he..anyway, I hope those who haven't vivit my page..you are most welcome..drop me even a word..and I'll write back to you!Well, I am not like some of us..using something to attract people coming in..he..he..I like things to be natural and just me!(kennie, don't you even try to roll your small eyes)ok.that's all for this day..I'm so happy becuase it is actually holidays and I get to sleep untl 11am..so happy....beyond words!!!!

No comments: