Wednesday, July 23, 2003

I'M BACK FOR GOOD... THANKS MR. G...

hi, assalammualaikum...
guess this is my first time to write in here... nothing much to say, only that i'm regretting that i couldn't contribute much in this programme as i was busy with my things... to the committee members, i'm so sorry that i didn't contribute any of my help, knowledge and experience in the previous camps, but i really looking forward and eager to fully participate in the next camp... can someone please invite to do anything that i can help or necessary... perhaps, by now i can not see any defect in the organization and CONGRATULATIONS, i think u guys have done great things although i was not there.... and to Mr G, u have all my respect as u have make me see that i still being appreciated, and u make me happy again as u revealed again the thing that i know i have but i tried to deny.... guess u were right, it is a wide world... i'll try my best not to let u down, and i'm eager to participate in all camps that available in future,(if there's no problem occurs), as i don't want to waste the PRECIOUS thing in me... thank u so much, and second chance is all i ask.... thank u Mr G, I'M SURE THAT EVERY STUDENTS OF YOURS ARE LUCKY TO HAVE A WONDERFUL AND UNDERSTANDING LECTURER LIKE YOU....

No comments: