Tuesday, July 22, 2003

hi hi hi

Dear all,
I'm back...but...oh please....what should I write here? Hmmm....I'm eager to get involve in the second language camp that will be held in Sekakap. I've never been there and it's been a long time since my last camp....how I miss the journey...
After our previous meeting yesterday,I can't wait to be at checkpoint number nine....along with Nurie...haha....The treasure Hunt will be amazing....I'll take GOOD CARE of all the participants....

This is interesting....I think everybody's eager to go home this coming holiday....even a friend of mine has left and skipped classes just to spend the holiday with his family members....but guess what....we are not that free...there're assignments that need to be submitted before the holiday begins and a number of tests and assignments also need to be considered after we're coming back from our hometown.....I believe that I have to sacrifice my holidays again this time.....
So many things to do and I don't know where to begin.......huh....
I have to go.....to finish my assignments so that I can spend the holidays with my family....
To those who are going back...happy holiday.....
take care.

No comments: