Thursday, July 10, 2003

Hello people

hi there!So, how was the workshop.Too bad I couldn't make it to the meeting, something suddenly popped-up so I have to missed the meeting. Anyway, I just want to say that I'm sorry and a bit shame since I was not around when you guys struggling with all the things and preparations for the language camp tomorrow. I really feel bad regarding the meeting. Because I was bombarded by Syaharil.Well, he obviously thinks that I purposely skip the meeting for no reason.But, I don't really feel bad about him just that I was thinking about Dihah..Pity her, she must be tired of people asking her about me.By the way, I hope all of you will make it tomorrow for the camp.I mean, gosh..9am.That is obviously early;like you people are going to KL or Penang or somewhere?!The camp will be held in Johore area right?!anyway, too bad for some of you have to skip Dr. Annie's class. I'll make sure that I'll take all her notes and give attention to her lecture.Wicked!!!!Anyway, that's all for now..tata...

No comments: