Wednesday, July 09, 2003

Hello...wake up and smell the coffee..

hi everyone..finally....I manage to worm myself in..he..he....Here go the fun!!!!Erm, I am totally not as blurry as some of you might have been thinking. In fact, I want to share with you guys my thought and ideas....To begin with, I hope everyone will join their heads and hands to make it happening..well, maybe .er...who knows..Mr G will be kind enough to publish "US" in some magazines...ok..that would be magazine with an "s"...like what he did last year. Maybe I can grab the opportunity to parade myself in magazines..ha..ha..Well, everyone has their own fame and celebrity moment at least 15 seconds once in a lifetime..don't you guys agree with me...This is awesome ya?Anyway, this will be the time for us..the 4SPL to see how we can work and not just do the talking like most of the time....Yeah, the worst part is most of us just love to do the talking err...That would include me also.he..he..Anyway, back to the issue. I'm quite worried or very distracted with some of us who is just not very serious or positive with our works and somebody else 's efforts..Ok, guys. I have to be straight to you guys. Please be polite or at the least to let a person to voice out his or her idea.And not just complaining and bashing each other..I heard from the some "reliable sources" that some of us really act like spoilt brat when it comes to meetings and discussion. Pardon me...or EXCUSE ME for being nosy (I know I haven't made it to any of the meeting)..But guys, this is not it is suppose to be. We have to learn to respect others' views and at the same time accept our own mistake..I mean like..HELLO?!!!If we keep on killing each other..Honey, we're busted!Ok.enough about my humble comment (s) towards some of you..no hard feeling! (well, if you want to slaughter me; just give me some feedback ok? Anyway, I have to say that I am happy to see that this course (language games) has brought us closer after all this while...It's normal to see some people with long face while some are happy but; at least all this hardship will help us to link us intimately....I just wish all the best and I really hope that everyone is enjoying the games and the upcoming events!!The camp!!!!bye..that's all for now.
Love and kisses,
Mien......

No comments: