Monday, July 14, 2003

Huwaa, very tired...

Allo everyone,how r u all?Tired huh...That is what I feel today.I've read all the postings and it seems that the recent language camp had gave everyone some kind of experience, whether it is sweet or bitter. As for me, I have learnt a lot from the camp, especially on how to be a better person and working with other people. Frankly speaking, I know that I am not good enough and I don't have what it takes to be a teacher, but somehow, after seeing my adik-adik have overcome their fear to speak English, I was touched. That is why on the last day, I cried. Its not that i am 'mengada-ngada' or what. I really feel attached with them although it just 2 days I've known them. To Mr. G and to all my friends who went there, I'm so so sorry if I didn't performed well. Same goes to the material.The lessons that I learnt from the camp are we should always be prepared, be sensitive to other people's feeling and don't try to 'ikut our own kepala'. Congrats to Sharul because he was able to handle the camp well and cope with all the situations during that time.Just wanna tell you guys that I am just an ordinary person, don't expect too much from me. I have more weaknesses than my good qualities. At some point, I really feel that I can't really be a good teacher, cause I think,I'm not meant to be one. However, I should not give up halfway and should try my best to finish my degree, and then find job that really suits me. Okayla, I think I'm already out of topic. Let us focus on the coming camp and make improvements from the previous camps. Got to go now, babai!

No comments: