Monday, July 14, 2003

Someone 've sent the same thing to us...

well, people...this someone is too lazy to write and somehow sent the same thing or rather just greetings to every single soul (just that he changed the names)..And, it's so lame short...I think he should try harder...I believe there is no point of sending messages if you really don't have any issue to talk about...YOU'RE wasting my time......too bad...well, someone have to say something...in this case..i'll be the spokeperson....he..he..wicked.....well, try your best not to come to people's page and yagged about " I think there's nothing interesting topic you have here ...why don't you..yagged-yagged'..is that the best you can say to a person....interpersonal?It is so last year....*yawn*..anyway, I am just saying this to make sure every message or writing is worth watching and reading...chow da mow...

No comments: