Monday, July 07, 2003

THIS IS TINIE (USING PINAH"S ACCOUNT)

Hi everyone.....
I have to use Pinah's account......sorry Pinah...but I'm running out of time.........I hope that you don't mind.....This is a hard thing for me actually......I couldn't send my comment through my account....could anyone help me then.........Back to the language camp.......Good Luck to all of you who are joining the camp this weekend.......I couldn't join you but I'm sure you will have a really great time at the camp......Congratulations to all the 8 games that have been selected to the first language camp......Congratulation Pinah and Zatie and the othIf only I can join you.......Just remember....be carefull and I hope everybody'll have a great time during the camp.......One more thing...as I'm not going to be able to join you for the first language camp....I hope everybody has made the preparation for the camp.......
Congratulations once again to BINGO,ADD ONE MORE,FLIP A CARD, SNAP,SENTENCE SCRABBLE, DRAUGTSMEN ON PARADE AND BUILD A BRIDGE.
Till then...Adios Amigos

No comments: