Monday, July 07, 2003

Finally...........

I'm here....at last......I was just about surfing my e-mail when I accidentally came across this invitation to join this site......it's amazing....at last I have the chance to write like others do...plus.....USING MY OWN ACCOUNT.....hehe.......what to say......first and foremost I would like to thank all of you for the support and guidance....telling me to do this...and that......and now...I'm in front of this pc writing something about nothing......

I know that everybody's busy with something.....to those who are joining the language camp this weekend....I wish you all the best.......just remember that......take care of yourselves.....I know....I know.......there'll be no fun without me.......hehe....just kidding........

I would like to say SORRY....really sorry.......for not being able to join you tomorrow (language game class).......like I've been telling everyone lately...I'll be away..........and that means I couldn't join all of you for the games.......ahhhh......How I wish that I can spend sometime for that......(To Mr G, I'm really sorry...I promise to be good next time).....the workshop last Friday was a really brilliant experience for me.......it was the day....when we can see the true colours and faces of TESLians......full of fun......I believe that everybody was having a really great time........including me.......and tomorrow's games, I guess will be much better.......Just good luck to all those who are performing their games tomorrow.........

About the workshop...all the games played are excellent......Zatie......there's nothing wrong with your game.....it's really challenging...every group tries to keep what they have in their mind....and that's quite tricky......ADD ONE MORE IS JUST GREAT......(ehem.......are you typing this in Miss Fatimah's class?).........(hehe....just joking la......).....

Last but not least.....to those who are joining the language camp this Friday......just do your best and pleasee.......come back in one piece......
Bye then......Mmuahhhhh

No comments: