Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Bravo..!!

Hoye hoye..
Wow...B to B+! Well, every single one of us have to admit that it's not that bad for a camp that was filled with a lot of first timer like me, CC, Ken (and the rest). One thing for sure, (for me) we did it very well. Apart from some 'management' problem that happened, most of the students enjoy it. Plus, remember that they even requested for the program to be longer.
Well, since the camp is over, I think its better for us to put aside those 'beef' among each other. Like Syarul said, let us think back of the objectives in the first place. We are not competing to be the best faci among each other right? Aren't we? So, I think if we keep condemming on peoples' flaws and mistakes, we're not going anywhere. We ARE learning. It's just the nature of it. So, as Gina said, and I quote, it's better for us to respect each other. Some people may have some weaknesses, but that does not mean that he or she is useless or something like it. There's got to be something inside us that is worth to be shared.
Anyway, when I read my message from the participants; I know when they promised to learn English better, I'm pretty much sure that I must have done something right. Whatever it is, I just can't wait to go for the next camp. (Funny eh for somewan that used to avoid any kind of responsibilities for all of you)
Lastly, sorry again if I ever offended anyone during our 2 days stay there. Thanks also for the moments. I'll never forget it. Now, if you excuse me I have a heck load of assignments to do. God speed to all of us.

No comments: