Friday, July 18, 2003

Hi Everyone!!!

A big hug and a bigger wet kiss to everyone. fuh!! Everyone seems to be get all excited if not hyperactive after the post mortem session. Way the go guys, I can really feel the positive vibrations and I can also see there are healthy balance between the yins and the yangs (kidding!) in these few days! I hope this will last FOREVER!!!Halleluyahh!Praise the God Almighty for His blessings showered upon us. Ain't no mountain high enof......Anyway, I am quite touched by my dear friend's message : telling me about the camp and also another message telling me just how funny a "JUSCO J-CARD Sale" can be with my correspondence on the scene= Miss Eve Sagim. The messages that they've sent to me are indeed blessings and loves. I enjoyed reading them, so, why don't You COME TO MY PAGE AND READ SOME OF IT!!! Right now, everyone is busy with all the assignments that are going to due right before the break. As for me, I am also very busy with the tasks. Fingers crossed!!!!well, ok folks, that's all for the time being. love ya'all!!!

No comments: