Monday, July 14, 2003

Welcome back guys!!

Well, guess all those who went for the language camp had their own fun times and bad times too! i mean kinda "bad" times though! Anyway i heard you guys really enjoyed yourself despite the mosquito and the place. I got feedback that the floor was real dirty and you can hardly sleep because of the noises and mosquito. But anyway you guys gone through it right? So isn't that a good news? I heard that they were only 80+ students instead of the 180 students. Hhhhmmmm guess the rest was kinda "kiasu" ya! So since you guys are back gotta start doing all the killer assignments that are coming through the way!!! It's like neverending story ya! Finish 1 assignment comes another one! I wonder when will these finished? Well, I just want to say all the best for your thesis! Continue to pray for me lar since i'm still stuck half way!! Really need those prayers!! By the way I am glad to hear about you sham, finally discover your true self! Continue to live your dreams and strive for the best in your life! Well like you said you become a better person because of your girl. I totally agree with it because I know the encouragement and appreciation that the person you love gives! I wish you all the best, sham! And for the rest out there, quickly check out for girls and guys that is suitable for you! Not to say desperate but through my friend's experience it is hard to find your life partner when your are working! But for those who still wants to stay single, i have no saying because that is your choice! Well, we are not little kids anymore and we should think something good for ourself but not until you disobey your parents lar.:P so people see you all in class!!!!

No comments: