Wednesday, July 23, 2003

I want U to......

wow! have you all read the post sent by Ameiruel? i almost jump off my seat when i read all that nice and beautiful words he dedicated. i would give him five stars! (in coarse voice-do you watch star search? notice the old man sitting in the judges couch. listen to him when he says 5 stars with that five fingers gesture-looks funny to me. cannot stop imitate him until my housemates give me that weird look. so i stop he! he!). The credits are all for you Mr. G and I, Syaharil just strongly agree on it. i am your good student, didnt I? :P. this is a scary topic, but i have to bring it up. hye! people hows ur PSM. guess what! it is more of a come-down to me. i give u these words-total loss of direction, helpless and beyond imaginable devastation. so, i need your words to soothe me! feel like break into tears! hua! hua!. does it ring a bell to you! Come to my blog account! ( i am good at pancing undi, didnt I? sure win election one)

No comments: