Monday, July 21, 2003

Extra! Extra!

Assalamualaikum Wbt...

Hello guys. I'd been reading to your comments and suddennly I feel that I want to share my thoughts too. I am actually glad to join the ELC last week. I miss my 'children' a lot! A few days back, one of them send me a message - in English. He was actually too ashamed to use the language before the camp. He said that his friends will laugh at him when he tried to use the language. However, after joining the camp, he felt that it is O.K to make mistake rather than not trying to speak in English. He thanks all the facilitators for making him feels that English is fun! I am so glad that he has finally has courage to speak in English. All the credits should be given to Syaril, my 'husband' for 3 days 2 nights there... He's so sensitive with the 'children' and always keep on track with the changes that had occured along the camp. We always discuss with each other on how to make this one talk and this one to shut up... hehehehehe... Thank you Syaril...
To Naterah (NateS) and Ila (Air Tawar Gurl), good luck and I know that you guys will be a good leader to the rest of us...

ASSOYYEHHE.... (This one goes to Kak Cuet...)

No comments: