Thursday, July 10, 2003

Gloria!!!!

Shalom! May the grace of Almighty be with you!!erm, how's everything people?Well, since most of you are going to the camp.Guess what had happen to Dr. Annie's class today, there are only 16 of us were there!Too bad you guys have to miss her two hour class..too bad indeed(he..he..)anyway, I am waiting for some messages from you guys..still, no one dares to come?Can't take up the challenge, huh?Anyway, I was thinking about our once a week gathering.So, what's next?where to dine?I can't wait for it. Too bad only a few came during the first gathering at Mac D. Well, people; you should have grab the opportunity to dine together since we're still at the early part of the semester.Towards this end of semester, may be we wouldn't have time to get together. Well, excep for Tinie of course, because she had to work that day. I am pretty sure most of us are free during weekends...Well, that's all for now.Chow Da Mow!!!!
p/s: I hope everyone will somehow see my point!

No comments: