Thursday, July 24, 2003

Hello people!!!

Hi people!how's everything?well, some of us are going back to our hometwon now!!As for me, I'll be happy with my pillows in Melana for the rest of the week.Anyway, how's the assignments guys!too busy to talk now huh?I was so frustrated this morning because I woke up late for the 9 o'clock meeting for the language game session.All my housemates pretend that there is no meeting as I was taking my shower and shouting my lungs out (a call for them to wake up!)Well, they obviously won the gimic!Anyway, how was the session?enjoy yourselves?By the way, is there anyone here be kind enough to borrow me his/her walkman just for one day....I really need it for the discourse..I hope someone outhere can really lend a hand for this....anyway, hope everything will be fine..ta.ta..And oh ya....remember to drop by my page and if it really bothers you; do at least wirte something here....it's not healthy to talk all by yourself ,you know...
p/s: Like what Mr. G said to someone we know...."Don't let your ideas rust in your head. Pour them on your blog."




No comments: