Monday, July 14, 2003

Boring Monday!!!

Hello people!So, how was the language camp? I am quite impress to see that those who joined the camp, especially my housemates (syaharil,kamal & adam)..well, they landed on their beds as soon as they arrived from the camp and hibernated until 11.00pm!!!Gosh!The camp must be either fun, tiring,explosive or the other way 'round! I did not dare to ask but I can see they are obviously happy..because last night...Nuri came over to our place and they were viewing some digital photoes that they've took during the camp. Anyway, I do agree upon Eve's message regarding the "SALE" ..WAH!!!Not bad for those who went and manage to grab something to spend on! Got hidden talents along with those "aunties" and some "kiasu" singaporean! Well, what can I say! Obviously similar! Anyway, I don't really went to the sale because I have some solid reasons that somehow bounds me. First, I do not have any interest with the sale(most of the things are for "family-typed people"), secondly; I think..err..I positively agree that my precious allowance shouldn't be littered in Jusco (I prefer to shop in KL) and lastly, I don't have the jusco card (don't you think it's awaste of money to pay RM12 a year and get a lousy mag. every two months...so cheap).Anyway, don't get me wrong here; I am not against Jusco..ermm, just that I am giving some healthy comments for them to improve (money wise=quality wise) Anyway, as I was saying just now about Jusco..there's one thing that I really annoyed to....The way they handle the traffics and about the trolley! Ok, the first point; the Jusco simply failed to take responsibility towards the traffics. There were massive jam and road blocks (parked cars as well as those aunties crossing the road).I am quite angry with the public as well, this showed that they are irresponsible. Second issues, the throlley. The Jusco did not allow those poor aunties (with two truck loads of goods) to push their carts to the parking lot outside Jusco. The reason is because they said the throlley will be abandon and littered all over the place. It is true allright....but..BUT....I believe the Jusco have a team of "trolley collector boys"..So, what's the use of these people if they did not bring back the trolleys...It's a waste of money to hire these people then?! I pitied the aunties with loads of things...they dragged their things all the way from Jusco to their cars.......Wosh..I can't believe that I am almost if not exactly sounded like one of the aunties...yikes!!!!!!! phew!!!My talk for today is obviously not-so-academic...
Well, that's all for now people?!!!Hey, do visit my page and leave me a message or two.......Lazy bone!!!
p/s: where is Roy!?Remember about your publicity!!!!! Come to my site or I'll.......jeng..jeng..jeng....

No comments: