Monday, July 21, 2003

holiday's around da corner :)

hey wats's up ppl!!!

All r ready 4 d hols??? i'm all ready but hey we've got a major asgmt 2 finish up huh.... Discourse any1??? seems a mouthful 2 do it hehehe. anywhere hows urs? all is going on well i hope. so is anybody going anywhere??? mind isf i can tag along??? hey i'm home alone again! got nothing 2 do much here in tmn u coz every1 is gone.

oh ya! i'm very excited 4 d up coming camps... well we b getting busy wif all d things 2 do... oh if any1 needs some help can just give me a ring... ohhh pls call my house no, coz my hp sim card is block (wrong entry of code) so kena block.. hehe... anywhere i'll be changing my hp no... it will be taking effect by next week... so if any1 wants 2 call me pls call my house phone... soli 4 those who have sent messages 2 my phone... i can't replay u guys very soli...

anywhere happy hols n uppu pls remember 2 send my all d images by attachments ok... have a nice hol.... oh ya anybody knows when is our seniors' convo?? wanna go 2 c them???

ok have a great hol n x 4get me here still stuck in tmn uni... hehehe :) bye!!

No comments: