Thursday, July 17, 2003

I DONT CARE!

you are being decieved by the sensational headline above. I just want to draw your attention, since, there is tendency that people will not read a long written posting. so, there goes the strategy. Is it just me or???? My points for this posting are:

What i like about the camp.
1) On stage performance by the cool, lively and energitic "facis". Feel like "The Supreme in the making".

2) I enjoyed the character poem and making cheer activiticy where it is a bit of come-down activity for the others.

3) Do you know that i have improved much on my people skill in the camp especially during the treasure hunt activity. I had a good time "Throwing stones into the participants' WATER-TAKER (a tease for ROY) together with kak Cicah.

cant think of any ideas anymore! but am gonna end this by telling you my resolution for the next camp. "I am gonna ROCK the camp, baby". :P (yelah tu!)

au revoir!

No comments: