Monday, July 14, 2003

Add One More story, please.....

Wow, it seems that everybody is in full gear, trying to finish everything at the same time. I know all of us are practically busy with our own business but hey!….the blogger web is getting fuller and fuller with our comments as I surf it day by day. Hmm.., which means that everybody is trying their best to publish their story, eh? Ey, so do I!

I sure enjoy myself reading your stories about the previous language camp. Although I wasn't there but my English spirit was with you guys hahaha! Reading about your stories makes me wonder how would it be when my time arrives since I've never joined any language camp before. Wish me luck!

Today I just wanted to say my zillion thanks to all the people, including YOU who are currently reading this God-knows-what story. Thanx for being extremely supportive towards our simple, sometimes tricky sometimes not game, Add One More, by sharing your thoughts on how to improve the game. Gee…I’d never forget the moments when you guys tried really hard to make the game better. Did you, the facis play our game? Wow, I sure hope you didn't encounter such similar confusions with the participants.

You know what? I must admit that it did feel different that day….oh you know, I used to be among the spectators, keeping my thoughts to myself, then suddenly I was standing in front of the class listening to you coming out with this superb genius ideas for us. Hahaha…don’t worry, that didn’t annoy me much, but rather an interesting experience to improve my understandings of English. I know I can count on the TESLians for help, right?

I'm really looking forward to hear more of your language camp stories, and I know you guys are eager to tell as well. Tell me more, just like Add One More!!!1

No comments: