Monday, July 14, 2003

Thanks...

Wassup!!
First post from the chosen Wan. Well, although I think it is a little bit late, I have to do it, right?
Hmm...Actually, I just feel like doing it tonight. Check the date pals, it just hours after we got home from the Language Camp. It was a tremendous experience. There are also a lot of thing I can reflect upon myself during the (almost) 2 days stay.
One thing for sure, I know Shamril Wan is back on the right track once more. I don't know why or how, it just something deep inside me that says this IS the time for a change. Thanks Dinie for the most encouraging message when I'm in need for such moral support. Thanks also to all of the others that dare to put their trust in me back again. Syarul, Kenneth, Shirley, Farrah, Dilla, and the rest; THANK YOU.
Thinking back of the experience at the camp, I was wondering until now, what made me choose to go. Then, surprisingly, one by one responsibilities (and trust) people put in me. From devising the theme song, facilitating the students, to being the Drama Guru of the camp, I'm successfully made it!
Anyway, just some space for some appreciation, I think what Shirley wrote to me is true. I become a better person because of my girl. Somehow I just want to be the best in her eyes. On the mean time, I don't want to pretend to someone that I'm not. I used to be respected, admired and have the reputation of being there among the top achievers. And as gift to what she turns me into, I want her to see me with those status.
Lastly, I thank you once more for those who support me. I also would like to thank to those who have underestimated my ability. "If it wasn't what you tried to do, I wouldn't know just how capable I am to pull through" (Christina Aguilera, Fighter) Thank you!
Long Lost Fighter

No comments: