Tuesday, July 22, 2003

Get BUSY!!!

What's up guys? Getting busy before holidays? Or maybe no more holidays in your mind.
I'm getting busy with all assignments. What to do???

I'm impressed with some of you who can manage to complete your works on time. For me, every due date is killing me. After the meeting conducted yesterday, I started to rearrange and confusing my mind with such bizarre schedule. I started to search for 'short cuts' and most of them I believe can't be applied with others. What's the point of having meeting and meeting, planning and planning, when the cooperation received and given are less. What's the purpose of giving ideas when they seem surely will be rejected. Then, here, there and here, there...all are negative comments heard and talked. Come on guys, work it out!!! Work your plan and fulfill your promises. Giving ideas needs helping hands too.

Tomorrow. Tomorrow we need to work the plan again. Let's do it again. Some of the works seem to be the same as we have done before. Take it seriously. All camps are related and all of us are one.

See you again surely in class...(if I'm there...hehehe)


No comments: