Wednesday, July 09, 2003

ARRGGHHHHHHH........

Hi there.........
I'm back on the track....guess what happened to me? The trip to Sunway was amazzzzzzingggg......haha......I was actually planning to stay there and for that reason I have to skip Mr G's class again...........haha....just kidding...sorry Mr G....for not informing you earlier.....about my absence....
I guess yesterday's class was great, right? I must confess that I have missed some interesting games....Actually, I'm quite sleepy....the trip was tiresome though.....and I hope I won't sleep in Mr G's class.....hehe.....

I read Damien's comment about the complaining and bashing others in meeting....Yeahhh...I guess maybe some of us have never thought about this but I believe Damien has made a good point for us to check here.....It's true that...some of us...I mean some.....really don't have that kind or type of ears that are willing enough to listen to others' ideas....in meeting.....and this is not positive....just remember...we work as a group...and I believe...everybody tries to give their best contribution to achieve the goals that have been set up....but....we have to choose the best idea, right?....maybe it's not the best for certain people but the most important is.....the idea should be beneficial for the most people in the group and not just a few important people.....think about it.....there's no point of meeting.....if everybody tries to...like Damien said.....kills others' ideas..without thinking about the importance of the idea to the group as a whole.....Like Damien said again....we have to learn to respect others' views and at the same time accept our own mistake....just....treat others the way you want to be treated........

As usual....Good Luck to those who are joining the language camp one tomorrow.....just try your best....and I hope verything will go on smoothly as planned....
Adios Amigos

No comments: