Wednesday, July 09, 2003

hi there... this is my 3rd journal (from, Caroline - uppu-)

hi there people!
how are you all doing? thank you to Gina(personally) for your interesting comments on discourse analysis. thanks to Evette amd Willie too; asking me lots of questionsabout UPPU and 'the separable'(hihihi). so, the topic that i would like to discuss now is regarding the way of dressing called trendy. i am always with my slacks or jeans and a simple collared t-shirt all the time, plus my matrix card. well, many have asked me why not wear something that belongs to the trend now? well, i think i will only start thinking about trend after i have started working coz that's when i have lots money i guess. now, i believe it is rather not practical to purchase all those expensive things just to show us off- and who are we? just students!! i mean that is my point of view! how about yours? what do you think? do you agree?

No comments: