Tuesday, July 22, 2003

WAZZZUUPPP, DINI'S BACK IN ACTION!!

Hi and Asalamualaikum. First of all, I would like to congratulate Naterah, my buddy cum my housemates, as she has being chosen as the director of Camp A. Personally, I think she deserved it and to Nate, always remember that we will always be there to support you. As for me, going to next camp is the opportunity that I have to grab since ‘someone’ asked me to ‘improve’ myself there. After the first meeting that day, we have agreed on few things especially on the materials and program books. I will be in charge for the drama title with Lelaki Bidayuh Terakhir a.k.a Damien. Basically, we will have to discuss on the theme that we need to assign the students to act. Apart from that, I will be in team with Syaharil for Checkpoint 5 for the Amazing Race activity. I like my tasks and I hope that I can do well for the next camp. I’m hoping that for the next camp, no power struggling occurs and we can really work in one team and support each other. It’s a good suggestion that we divide the materials for each group earlier before we depart for the camp coz through my experience as the ‘material’ girl in Kaizen, we won’t have enough time to prepare it there since the time is packed with other activities. Ok, till now, good luck to all the TESLians going for the LC and to my partner to be, Mr Royzal, hope you will be happy working with me, your desirable ‘POSH’ he he he…:-p .Bye!!

No comments: