Monday, July 14, 2003

ehem ehem... "i wanna make you holler holler! imagine us together..
dont be afraid to play language games.."
YESSS! HELLO EVERYONE! how do you do?
iam glad to post my second intelligent thang' in this MR.G's creative effort. THANK YOU MR. G.

Language Camp is "la puerta" to all of us who want to improve the second language. I like to teach those participants to be able to motivate themselves in speaking the language. This is what i do best. As teachers make the camp as a gateway of self-learning and evaluations towards better teaching professionalism (i bet Syarul agree with me here) as well as for the participants, it is thier gateway of opportunity in belieiving themselves to be an English speaker. They need to be fostered to say"YES! I CAN SPEAK ENGLISH NO MATTER WHAT" or "SPEAK ENGLISH OR DIE!!" as what had been said by my group during drama action and the speaker got killed because he suddenly in the end, spoke "sekian terima kasih". My team was allright and i received a lot of feedbacks positively from thier heart. This is what i like BEST!!. Those feedbacks written in small torn pices of papers are my motivation or wages for my effort. Pals, this is our fuel for future camp. Get the motivation form there ok!. Thanks for all who came to the camp and i believe we need to hope for our friends out there who really trying hard to at least speak a word of English everyday. GOOD LUK TO ALL THE PARTICIAPNTS OF 11-13TH OF JULY CAMP!! :) My role for the upcoming camp will be the same but with better intention and ambitious hope as well as my second camp committee members under once again Mr.Syarul. MAY GOD BLESS US FOR THE SECOND CAMP AS WE STRIVE HIGH TO BRING ALL THE GAMES INTO PLAY AND FOR THE PARTICIPANTS TO DIGEST THE BENEFITS OF THE LANGUAGE ITSELF AS IT IS SO IMPORTANT AS WELL IN SPEAKING THE LANGUAGE FOR ONE'S FUTURE AND BETTER LIFE..AMIN.

second camp, here OOPS! I GO AGAIN!

transferred online worldwide at 0939:malaysian time
royzal tami

No comments: