Sunday, February 10, 2002

Well like I said, I am back.. and I have lots and lots to say, but i can only do it in one entry.. so I am gonna spilt it up a lil. So I will leave the language camp experience to the next time. I will talk about what happened before the camp, which was the meetings. This is gonna be a lil out of date..but what the heck..i do have a few more entries to go! Oh well..We had a meeting after class and Farhana told us about what was the tentative program and all that. We also decided the next meeting for making the materials. On Wednesday at 8.pm. I arrived at 8.15pm since my 'driver' was late :P But when i reached there was less than 7 people there. No one was doing anything so i just sat down and listen to my linkin park.. and YES MR G I KNOW WHO BARRY MANILOW IS :P hahahhaah and i listen to soft stuff as well :P Well all the people arrived shortly and then we started to get down to business.. Boy there were lots to be done. we put the paper in the files, made the paper for the grouping, and then we made the alphabets for the scavenger game. We also arranged the pamphlets and stapled them. Then after that, Mr G came and then the 'hamper' people came. Christina and I had nothing to do by then, so we wanted to help with the hamper but we were not allowed to. It seemed they wanted to do it themselves. So we sat there. Soon the 'hamper people' came back and we offered our help. So after that, Christina and I got down to wrapping the hampers. I had to go by then. It was about 11pm and I had to go because my friend was waiting for me already. You see, when there was nothing to do and we were not allowed to touch the hampers then i thought our job was done. So i called my 'driver'. I told him 10.30pm but I stayed till 11pm to finish helping with the hampers. I am sorry i didnt stay longer. So anyway, I was told that i was supposed to go and print t-shirts with Mak Iti the next day at 8am. So I was alright with that. But later that night she messaged me and said that it was cancelled. Then later Christina told me there is a meeting at 2PM at K16. And I was alright with that. But later, Banchee called me and told me not to go. She said Mr G only asked for 2 people for the printing of the clothes. And i was like..ummm.... what should I do. Banchee asked me to stay at home and do my thesis. So that's what i did..since she is my 'boss' so i stayed at home and did my thesis. Went to see my supervisor and saw Mr G along the way too. Then on Thursday.. or is it Friday, one coursemate came to give me my tag and t-shirt. It was different from the others, but a few were the same. Actually Banchee asked me to design the t-shirt with photoshop and I did. But it seemed that it has too much colour or too complicated or something..LOL although I think the one I have now is more complicated.. but anyway all is well and I think everyone did a good job with the t-shirts. Well, some didn't even have a camp t-shirt for that matter.Oh well, anyway, I am glad my name was spelled correctly because Puy Yih was Puh Yih and Shamila was Sharmila. Hmm dont know about the rest though. But they had to make do with it since Banchee said ' tak apa lah asal kan boleh baca ' or something like that. Hmmm 4 years together and names get spelled wrongly.. :) Well i guess accidents happen eh. In my next entry I'll talk about the camp. So chiao for now.. :)

No comments: