Tuesday, February 05, 2002

PHOTOS
Now that you have taken your bath and enough sleep, let us review what had happened. We'll do a post mortem meeting soon. Be prepared to gloat. Be prepared to tell me what were your contributions to the Language Camp. We will look at the contributions based on their quality and quantity. Then, we'll give some suggestions for the future language facilitators. FYI, I think your language camp was better than the ones done last semester. It's not that I ridiculed Last semester's project. All previous projects helped in making your project a beeter one. You see, I learn from my past mistakes. I expect the future project will be better than yours beacuse I have learnt from your experience. If we are taller, we are standing on the shoulder of giants. Do you understand?

p.s.
Photos: Wanna look at your water deprived face? Click HERE

No comments: