Wednesday, February 13, 2002

Hai guys! the day before we are supposed to go to our language camp, I decided to stay in campus cause we have to wait at F.A.B at 6.45am. Marziana and I were stayed at Mahani's room. At first, marziana was busy typing the words for the Pyramid game. And I was busy thinking what it would be for me to handle the students. I expected it to be fun, and maybe I can gain more experience from the language camp. I can't wait to go there and have fun..
Hmm..after Marziana finished typing, we started to figure out what kind of similes to add in to our game. Farhana told me that it is better to have more than 20 similes..just in case there is extra time. After finishing the task, Mahani wanted to watch lagi-lagi senario, while Marziana was busy chatting..harharhar..I was a bit tired, but I urged myself to watch senario, although it was about 2.ooam at that time. Really pathetic of me, huh? The truth is that I can't stand to listen Ani's laughter...cause I wanted to share the same feeling.
So, the next morning, I heard something really annoying. The sound of the alarm clock. Marziana and I jumped out of bed, staring at the clock which showed 6.45 am! Imagine how the others would feel, waiting for us, ONLY US? Hmmm...at last, Marziana, ma and Bancee went to the school by Mr. G's Car. Luckily, we did'nt get any KHUTBAH from Mr. G...just a few PERLI. Tomorrow I'll edit in my experiences in the school. bye for now!














No comments: