Wednesday, February 13, 2002

After took Dr Seth’s paper on Friday’s night, I went back with my Melawis friends. On our way home,we were so excited talking about the things that we have to bring to language camp on the next day. When we arrived,we were still not packing yet as I entered the bathroom because we wanted to pack the things together. But when I came out from the bathroom, I saw Sabariah was busy cutting some stuff. I felt sorry for her and gave my hands to her. Hani was sleeping because she was tired did it with Sabariah for whole day before the test. On that time I was in UTM clinic did my task.
I’m not a creative person as Sabariah but on that night I’ve learned about the art from her. It’s really fun although my left hand got cramped doing the word-tracing. Suddenly Hani woke up and said,”Hey,its’ already 5.30a.m.’Pakcik’ will come at 6.30”.We were looking each other but when we looked at the work that still not finished yet, three of us were continuing with the materials. At 6.15, all works have finished and we rushed to take turn. One person will take a bath while another one will pack her things and one person left will iron her ‘baju/tudung’ or whatever. ‘Pakcik’ was called to come late about 6.45 because we’ve not ready yet. When all of us were finished, we walked to the car with the bag and as we know…do the things in hurry will make us forget something.That happened to us. We have to run to the house back to take the things. We were so worried and made phone calls to some of our friends to ask whether they were waiting for us. We were so ‘gelabah’ and when ‘pakcik’ (thanks ‘pakcik’ to be an understand person by speeding like Alex Yoong)stopped the car, quickly we jumped out from the car. Oh mine, there was like Mr G standing in front of the bus. We felt so ashamed to him for the late coming but with guilty-smile, we got into the bus. It’s an ordinary situation to see the Melawis come late to class (because of the bus problem) but this time it really make us killed.

No comments: