Wednesday, February 13, 2002

The materials completion activity was supposed to start at 8 am but my roommates, Zarim and I were a bit (really?) too late, photocopying some stuffs and bought some stuffs where we stumbled with Nor Azalia and friends doing the same thing. We arrived at 9 pm at the same venue and I could see that everybody was already busy with the writing, cutting, pasting and such like no other’s business. I guess we didn’t wait too long to do what we were supposed to do. Being cheeky myself, I guess I did the booklet thing. These girls helped me to rearrange the pages and I just stapled them together. The booklets were actually put in the files together with blank papers and pencil for the students to write. Norlie was busy doing her materials where we help them to make those cute little boxes for Pyramid Game. Sabariah made a sample of the box and we just copied what she had done. Too many processes indeed need more workers to accomplish. So, we decided to divide who’re going to fold, draw the lines, cut, fold again and staple them into the box. In the meantime, the program coordinators did give a reminder on what’s going to be expected on that very day. Mazlia, Wati and Suhaimi gave this further explanation about how every activity is supposed to be conducted. Obviously enough, some of use weren’t paying much of the attention (sorry!!!) but I did understand a thing or two. Anyway, we didn’t really finish up with all the materials including the boxes as it was already 12. So, we needed to continue on the following day after the class. I learned that there was no class on Thursday instead we needed to go to KTR to give some helping hands on the materials. I went there with Sabariah but she was supposed to do the t-shirt thing while I just straightaway went to K16. We continued with the boxes thing and some other materials which I finally left at 5 pm. On the following day which was Friday, I helped Sabariah with the backdrops along with Cipah. I guess things were not perfectly done eventhough we know the following day would be the BIG DAY!

Posted by: Hanimarlia bt. Hassan (Username: mikewazoesky) using Sharifah’s file (Username:howsh)

No comments: