Wednesday, February 13, 2002

1/2/02-I didn't slept for the whole day today.After having a test-Sains, Teknologi dan Masyarakat at 10 p.m I immediately starting my work on doing the stuff for the opening and closing ceremony.I have to prepare the backdrops stuff.As soon as i entered the house i changing my clothes and then start to work.With the help given by Cipah at least my worried on can't finished the work is decreased.Along the working session we chatted together to avoid us from being bored and sleepy.Sometimes Cipah told the funny story to cheer up the situation.If Cipah told that her hands was crammed because tracing the words word by word on the coloured papers while my waist is hurt because i bent too long drawing the words.At last our job was done at 6.15a.m on 2/2/02.With the 'pedih' eyes because don't have enough sleep, i went for the Language Camp Project at Sek.Ren.Air Manis, Kulai.And thank god there is nothing happened to me during the Language Camp was held.

No comments: