Friday, February 08, 2002

It's almost a week after our Language camp, held at Sekolah Kebangsaan Air Manis.Personally, I think it was successful and most of us, kind of enjoyed ourselves there.Of course it very tedious and we all felt very exhausted. All I can say is that everybody gave their fullest co-operation and support despite of the 'bad' timing.I hope both the participants and facilitators have gained some valuable experience as well as knowledge where learning L2 is concerned.Any way this 'camp' could be our last get together since some of us would have to leave at the end of the semester. For those who will be going out into the world to teach, your experience at the language camp might help.
(2/8/2002 7:15:44 AM) I have posted this to language game report instead of GAMEPLAN.I am transferring this to the right destination.

No comments: