Tuesday, February 12, 2002

Hi, firstly I would like to wish my Chinese friends Gong Xi Fatt Chai. Have you enjoyed your Yee Sang last night? It looked delicious when I saw it on TV.
Okay…today I’ll continue my entry.Ana asked us (Thiba & me) to take the attendance in every meeting.Besides that,she gave the works that we have to do on the language camp.I appreciated it because pity on Ana-she has to do everything/lot of works to do.
When I stayed back at college to settle everything about the first aid(type and went to see the person who incharged it),one of my friends from the previous language camp said that they totally forgot about the first aid when they went for the camp.Oh mine!It's dangerous.When I went to see the person at UTM clinic, they warned me lots.I was just nodding my head and oh my God...when they want to stop mumbling at me!This is because many UTM students do not give back the first aid and the clinic has to be careful to lend it to students.The first aids at our clinic have not enough and thank God my lucky day when they give me one.
Now let's talk about the progression-night where we have to prepare everything(in material stuff)for the language camp.Before went to the class where the work was done,Zarim,Sabariah, Hani and me went shopping at Rainbow.We bought some materials and photostated the booklet and so on.We found Mazlia,Norlia,Norazalia nad Farah there went shopping their materials too.They have bought some polisterines and they asked for Zarim's help to take it to class.Sabariah and me was sitting at the back and we're dying laughing when Zarim did not realize that the door car cannot be closed because of the polisterine.And the car started moved.But finally we can made the door closed.
At the class, me together with Kristy did on the files.Then, we helped Norlia and Mazlia's group to make their game's material.We also gave hands to our friends.On that night,we have been giving some briefs about the game progressed.When it was late night, seemed one by one was going back.When there was only a few people left,Ana asked us to stop because it was already past 1a.m.After cleaned the class and arranged the chair,we went back to Melawis with Banchee's help.Thanks Banchee.

No comments: