Monday, February 11, 2002

Hai everyone..it's me! I feel like I'm in the 15th century and you guys are heading towards the future. I know that I'm dreadfully late and I hope that Mr. G. can forgive me.Anyway, I'll always keep in touch after this.
Alright, lets see..I can still remember the first meeting when Azura suggested to do our language camp in Sek. Keb. Air Manis. When she told me that the school was located in a Felda, I imagined this old looking school, complete with a croocked look. Me and my silly thoughts. I kept on wondering what it would be to handle those kids.Well, when we discussed about the work that we will be doing, Zarim
suddenly suggested me and her to handle the transportation. Some sort of like the transportation department. Like always me and my 10 cents look, was confused and kept quiet as if nothing happened, although Zarim was still sitting and waiting for my reply. Sorry, Zarim..to keep you waiting that day. Well, of course I agreed to work with her. Who does'nt want to work with Zarim..the most cheerful human being on earth!
So, a week after that, I went to the..what do you call that place?..Jabatan Pengarah Kerja?(if I'm not ,mistaken) I went there to ask for the transportation form. The guy that was on duty that day told me to get the form in my own faculty and submit the form back to them 3 days before the Language Camp. So, I kindly rushed back to the faculty and unfortunately the office has already closed. Why? because it was saturday and its a half day working time. Wait a minute..am I going on too detail? Never mind, as long as I'm still reporting.
In order to submit the transportation form, we (me and Zarim) had to wait for the tentative of the program from Hani. This is because we have to seek the Ketua Jabatan's signiture to proceed our request. it was 4 days before the language Camp to arrive..so as unexpected, me and Zarim were quite worried that we might not get the transportation in time. Zarim told me that Mr. G was worried that we might not succeed. Who knows that he might kill us for not being able to get a bus?
Well, that day..Zarim helped a lot because I had to see my supervisor. Thanks Zarim..thanks for seeking the K.J's signiture. Zarim decided to wait at the Pengarah Kerja around 1.00PM. Haha..I arrived 15 minutes late..wait a minute..I think it's 20 minutes late. I'm so sorry, Zarim (I've already apologized to her that day..). I was late because my supervisor had so many things to remind me, since the due date to submit my proposal is comming closer. All-right, when I arrived, Zarim and I went straight to the transportation department to submit the form. There was only one staff, working. I think it's because it was luch time at that time. When the staff showed us the list of students booking the bus on 2nd february, I felt as if my eyes were going to stick out on the list. Zarim some sort of like plead the staff to find us a bus on 2nd February. Well, everything went fine when they confirmed with us that there will be a bus on 2nd February. That's all for now. I'll be back tommorow to edit in more info. Bye for now!










No comments: