Wednesday, February 13, 2002

We had a meeting last Thursday.
I arrived at 8.05 pm, but surprisingly nobody was there. GOSH* where are the rest? I must be dreadfully late and please, I don’t want to be the ‘left behind’… PHEW… thank goodness it started at 8.30.
Farhana was busying doing some write up about the program schedule for the upcoming language camp, while the rest workout with the materials. I started off my duty by inserting the A4 papers into the colourful paper file, with 4 pieces of papers per file. After that, I fold the manila cards into a few square sections, wrote an alphabet at the surface of each square, and then cut them out. However, I didn’t stay until the end of the meeting. Me, as one of the members who are in the group for doing banner went over to fila’s house to do it, as we need a computer and a bigger space to do all the painting and etc.

No comments: